10 April, 2007

Tracy

INTRODUCING...Tracy!!!




Tracy works in Bukom. She's really sweet & well-natured. =) She can make one laugh because of her sacarsm but other than that, she's really nice. Someone everyone would adore.

Recently, we had a mini birthday surprise for her. She did not expect it at all... Haha! She was speechless. Niway, let's not say so much... Feast on the pictures:

She was SURPRISED!:


Well, we didn't want to reveal her age, so we got only one candle. LOLx!:




Now make a wish & blow ur candles off... I wonder what she wished...Hmmm:


Look at the joy on her face... Yummy cake~!


Everyone gathers:


Haha! We look like we've never seen anyone cutting cake before...LOLx!:




Finally, the cake been cut into neat pieces thanks to Kwanson...(I wont be able to cut as neat as that...Shame on me...):


Now, time to pass the cakes:



Time to feast on the mouth-watering cakes...Yummy~!!!:


Photo sharing...And I am promoting the photography co. too:



Of cos, camwhoring too! Oops~! Nice one Demi:




Well, whatever we planned turned out well. In fact better then expected. It was really fun & joyous moment together.





No comments: