okies, I am bored.. dead bored at home.. Last nite, I had splitting headache... It was so bad I couldnt walk back home properly.. I hate working OT... No transport out to the main rd thus hve to walk long distance to the bus-stop. On top of tat, in the bus, my back pain was travelling up to my shoulders & arms like an electricity... the oni think tat cld come to my mind at tat pt of time is - paralyse! the pain oni occured the left hand side of my body.. and my headache wasnt getting any better...
While walking back hme, with my box of things, things didnt seem right. I paused weneva possible to gt hold of myself. Bought dinner cos i was starving & managed to reach hme. I wantd to watch tv but the headache wasnt getting any better.. I was getting very cranky... I ddnt wan to tok to anyone at all.. I went to bed thinking I cld wake up late today. Guess wat? 830am in the morn, der was drilling & piling going on under my block - lift upgrading!! aRRrGGhhHH!!! But i still managed to slp... But wen I woke up, my back was aching again.. I hate tat pain... it's very irritating...
Watch a bit of tv, cleaned my rm (b4 my mom starts screaming again), watch tv again & now blogging. I seriously need a BIG break...
Well, gotta go now... Meeting my frens i haven met for ages... but i'm too lazy to dress up & go... hehehe! my body has shut down... it's so so so tired... bloody tired man! trust me... my fren suggested bathing with salt.. maybe i shld do tat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment